Front End Developer
We’re looking for a forward thinker in the frontend space – someone who views frontend development, design, and content production as individual parts of one job. You don’t need to have a wealth of experience, but you will need to understand and apply a wholistic approach to the creation of delightful frontends.
Some things we think would be useful in the role:
- Experience in front-end web development (HTML5, CSS, JS)
- Ability to write clean and semantically correct markup
- Experience with modern CSS or ability to learn quickly
- A sharp eye for detail and strong understanding of web design layout and design fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX design and web usability
- Be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving and conceptual thinking skills. You will need to be able to see the big picture for our clients but also know when to focus on getting the details right.
Additional skills that are desirable:
- Experience using WordPress or other Content Management Systems
- Experience with Jamstack and static websites
- Experience with Shopify or WooCommerce websites
- Proficient in Figma or equivalent
Working for KingsDesign you’ll get:
- A supportive team.
- Flexibility in work options – we’re serious when we say you can work from home and choose your hours.
- We’re all ears for improvement suggestions. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve our business and workflows then we want to hear them.
- Regular donut days
- A work setup that suits how you like to work.
- Support for professional development, with freedom to learn, grow and express your creativity.
Interested in the role?
Send us a portfolio showing your best work. We’ll be interested in seeing quick, clean, beautiful sites – if your portfolio isn’t as great as you want it to be then tell us why! Critique your own work and show us how it could have been better. It’s a good idea to send us your CV if you don’t have an up to date Linkedin profile.
Applications are welcome in any format – just show us why you’re a good fit for our team in whatever way you like!