- KingDesign Team
- With You
- increased by1
Are you our next developer?
Applications close Friday, 14th May
We’re a technical team so we’ll be working together to come up with innovative solutions that ensure our clients sites adhere to best practices (speed and usability are major drivers for us). We take the time to learn about the client’s business so that we can work out the best strategy and online solution for their needs.
So in practice your core function will be the technical development of websites, but you may also be part of client meetings, problem solving discussions, design, and strategy. We’re a flexible workplace with a multiskilled team where you won’t be confined to the same tasks every day.
- Extensive technical experience in developing WordPress (PHP experience essential)
- Experience in front-end web development (HTML5, CSS, JS)
- Experience with Jamstack and static websites
- A sharp eye for detail and strong understanding of web design layout and design fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of UI/UX design and web usability
- Be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving and conceptual thinking skills. You will need to be able to see the big picture for our clients but also know when to focus on getting the details right.
Got any of these extra skills or have a great secret talent? Let us know!
- Experience using other Content Management Systems
- Experience with Shopify and/or WooCommerce websites
- Good understanding of LAMP stack and servers
- Proficient in Figma or equivalent.
- A good understanding of SEO and digital marketing principles.
What we offer you
When you join our team you’ll be getting straight into client work but we’ll also be challenging you to help us plan for the future. We truly work as a team so you’ll be able to contribute fresh ideas to our digital strategies.
- KingsDesign offers flexibility to work from home multiple days per week if you want to 💃
- Your salary is negotiable based on experience, plus we'll add in things like a phone and a full work set up 💸📱💻
- We’re fans of a pretty regular donut Friday and we promise to keep the coffee flowing ☕️
This is your chance to be part of a great team and shape your ideal workplace.
To apply, send us a copy of your resume, show us some work that you’re proud of and put together a cover letter telling us why you want to be part of the KingsDesign team.
Send this all to us at firstname.lastname@example.org